Sunday, May 2, 2010

Killing time...and rats!

So, I'm still chaining level III missions in Ebtesham. Still using the Binger I. All basically goes well. It's a bit tedious, but I remain resolute. Once I finish my BC V (about 2/3 of a month left), then there's just Destroyers left to learn and I'll be set as regards ships for missioning, then I can go back and work on my long neglected basics.

These basics are what's really keeping me out of PVP. The drones, the MWD, the probes and the warp disruptors, basically everything required to engage fellow capsuleers, as opposed to the humans who crew the ships my missions require that I destroy. It's all about the basics, turns out. Once I've got them down, and the isk that I'm making now will let me put them to good use, it's time to finally get deep into faction warfare. For now, and for the forseeable, however, it's missions all the way down.

No comments:

Post a Comment