Monday, May 17, 2010

Oh

So, I figured out what's going on with the range thing. He's using the equivalent of beam lasers for his faction, and just has t2 ammo and better skills, thereby coming pretty close to my damage. I feel kind of silly about that, I spent a good bit of time racking my brains to find a way to get multifreq damage at radio range. Not happening with the old pulse's.

On another note I've rigged my Harbinger, three cap rechargers. I can run my AB, my web, my DCU II, fire all my lasers and run my armor repair forever. What a load off! On the other hand I'm probably the single least dangerous Harbinger in the galaxy, with only 6 guns online and no heat sinks, but I'm going to fix that, soon as BC V is done training, should be in a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment