Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Drone Discrepancy!

It has come to my attention, via the commentary of my fellow pilots, that Amarrian Drones are inferior to the other Empire's versions. This is deeply distressing to me, as my philosophy is to use only local products. I'm uncertain as to how the skill setup is worked out, but this might be a problem for me long term.

It's unthinkable to compromise my patriotism and use another culture's drones, but I need effective drones to defeat the frigates which bedevil my missions. While they don't typically put my Binger in danger the frigates and interceptors of my mission targets severely increase the amount of time it takes to complete my missions, which affects both my bottom line and the amount of good that I can do for the Empire. Distressing stuff indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment