Monday, May 31, 2010

Back to Faction Warfare

So, to relieve the tedium of the endless missions, I've gone back to Kamela with my beloved Slicer I, and I'm plexing.

Last night I went up to Langorn (or something like that), and secured an enemy minor plex, with active opposition from a pair of enemy craft (though they got distracted midway through, just tired of my jumping around).

Then I went back down to Arra (or Auga? It's 2 jumps from Kamela, one jump from Sosala). And secured a friendly major stronghold.

All told this got me about half way to my next promotion. It was much more exciting and tense than mission running. I think I'll try to finish plexing to a promotion, then X up for a fleet and try and get on a kill for once. That'd be so cool.

Flying the Slicer I, after a whole bunch of time flying the Binger I, is awesome. Fast, deadly...much love for my little slicer. And I've got the money/isk to replace it if and when the minmatar get lucky and take this one down.

No comments:

Post a Comment