Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ain't gonna lie...

The Binger is a whole lot of sweetness. You might think, twice the firepower of a Maller, half the HP, and that's a certain point, but it's so much more than that. Because I'm not just going from 3 lasers to 7, but from 3 lasers to 7 Tech II lasers! Huge increase in firepower.

Now, the fragility is something to think about. I never came close to dying in level II's with the Maller II, but these level III's occasionally test the Binger I to it's breaking point. Need drones badly, as soon as the 'Month' (no joke, a whole month) for BC V is up I'm definitely getting drone skills. Then, back to the basics. I'm currently heavily specced in gunnery with the exception of my piloting skills and learning skills. I can only run a level 1 armor repairer, afterburner (not microwarp) etc.

I'm going to use the certificates to guide my learning of the fundamentals, I understand that's what they are there for.

Last thought, rapid fire level III's are lucrative. Fo realz.

No comments:

Post a Comment