Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Smooth and Easy

Doing level 2 missions in a cruiser is routine, obviously. I don't know what possessed me to keep the Punisher so long. The Maller II is a dream to mission in. My agent is at 8.9, so the work is lucrative.

Even in low sec, I'm rarely bothered by other capsuleers. My theory is that my ship is too cheap to be worth the trouble. The Maller makes a poor target anyway, it'd take quite a while to kill.

I've got her set up as follows:

5 Tech II pulse lasers
Afterburner, Stasis Webifier, Cap Recharger II (only one of the afterburner and webifier can be online at once)
2 EANM II's, One II membrane for explosive and one for Kinetic, Damage Control II

Then it's triple rigged for capacitor.

Definitely a good ship for Level II's. I keep thinking of the Arbitrator, but with my skill queue all full of learning skills for the forseeable it's a distant dream. For a while I'll be flying my Maller, and loving it. Low sec level II's on a 19 quality agent with 10.0 ought to turn a good profit, and I'm like 500 LP away from my Slicer, which should be loads of fun. I suspect that'll do almost as well as the Maller at level II's, but be much faster, not sure if I should use it in Low sec though.

No comments:

Post a Comment