Monday, January 18, 2010

Angel Extravaganza III

With Mardril's assistance (really mostly his work, he was flying an Eagle), I took down Angel Extravaganza III tonight. Took almost an hour. Good stuff. He could have done it solo, which means that it (and by extension most of the tougher level III missions) can be done in a Tier II Cruiser. Only question was whether he could have gotten the webifying drones on his own. that stuff is easier with 2 players.

I'm 2/5 of the way through the level 5 basic learning skills. After they are done (in about 3 more weeks, groan) I'll be doing naught but piloting and gunnery skills until I'm soloing level III missions. I want a steady money making scheme in place before I go back to Faction Warfare. Next time I return, I'm going all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment