Friday, January 29, 2010

Implants

I grabbed a full set of +3's to increase yet more the pace of my learning. I could easily afford this due to all of the level 2's I've been running.

I've also gained "jump clone" priviledges from the Amarr Navy. I'm not sure precisely what this entails, I think it's the ability to have a new, implant-less, body for militia work. That would be highly useful, I have to admit.

I feel a fool for not buying the +3's earlier. I allowed my fear of loss to overcome my rational understanding of what the expenditure would likely bring.

The only slot I don't have anything in is slot #8. Slots 1-5 are full of my attribute enchancing implants, while the remainder have slots from the Navy missions and LP store. Rigs...Implants...better ships. I feel like a true Capsuleer!

No comments:

Post a Comment