Saturday, January 16, 2010

Missioning Ship

So, in the time between now and when I finish my Learning skills (which is like 5 weeks), I have to be missioning. Gave me some thought as to what I want in a mission ship.

#1: Size appropriate. Enough doing level 2's with a frigate, or level 3's with a Cruiser. From now on I fly as advised.

#2: Turret boat. I don't have the SP to devote towards learning whole new paradigms of the game until I'm flying level 4's routinely, and participating in Faction Warfare.

Therefore, for level 3's I want to fly a Harbinger, and a Battleship for level 4's. Seems simple enough. Do level 2's till learning skills complete. Then finish training cruiser skills. Then get battlecruiser skills (also destroyer for salvaging, coercer is of course the only one for this), then move to Level 3's.

I expect I'll deviate from this plan eventually, but this is the current approahc

No comments:

Post a Comment