Thursday, December 3, 2009

Just Solo'd Level 2 Gone Berserk

In my Punisher. Not such a milestone for the more experienced crowd, but fulfilling the agent's request with calm and professionalism is to my mind very satisfying. It's a good mission, paying approximately 300 k isk and 330 LP, and takes about half an hour.

You face off with successive pairs of pirate vessels. They begin as Succubus class, then are pairs of Succubus and Daemon, and finally are pairs of Daemons. There are 3 such pairs of frigates active at any time, for a total of 6 frigates up against you. Destroying each full pair causes their brethren to send another pair to reinforce.

Ultimately, their final reinforcements are Priest class Destroyers, which thankfully they send solo, rather than in pairs. One of these is their leader, and when his vessel falls the mission is complete.

My Punisher is stoutly loaded and able to bear fire from 6 at once, but not indefinitely, as my capacitor isn't quite stable. Once I get my Electronics V trained I'll be able to fit another Cap Recharger II, which will likely make me stable. Till then I must remain somewhat vigilant while going about these missions.

I'm 15k LP into the 30k LP Slicer.

It's been upgraded too...really the ship of my dreams. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment