Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Getting the Hang of this

I was able to finish that mission chain, without asking for help. Just took a bit of thought. I flew away from the enemy's warp in point (they are quite predictable) and as they followed me their transverse velocity fell to naught. I used a webifier to counter their webifier, and was able to hold them long enough to get my lasers well aimed.

In a straight up firefight, the noncapsuleer foes in missions from this particular agent don't last long against the Punisher VII. I'm getting quite fond of this ship.

Truthfully, I'm considering putting rigs on it. The capacitor increasing rigs don't seem to have any downside, other than their considerable expense. The only thing that gives me pause is that I'm saving all my isk to equip the Slicer (Soooo Close!) so I might as well wait and rig that. I intend that to be the ship I use to tackle level 3 missions, though in a more well policed sector than the low security one I presently hang my hat in.

No comments:

Post a Comment