Sunday, February 21, 2010

Xenot's Standings...

I swear, each point of standing takes two to three times the effort of the one before it.

I'm right on the verge of getting 8.0 with the navy, in fact I'd scheduled that I'd get it last Thursday. Sadly, I'm still at 7.8. Unreal. It's such slow going...

I want my jump clones!

In addition, I'm at 9.9 with my agent. That's far less relevant, as getting to level 10.0 with a level 2 agent would be as much a badge of shame (watch me grind suboptimally!) as anything else, but seeing 9.9 just sit there is vexing. The 10.0 feels like the A+ grade, which is never given but held out to tantalize doctoral candidates to do better work. Gah!

I'm 1/3 of the way through Amarr Cruisers V. Should be about 18 more days. Then I'll grab medium turrets (Tech 1 guns are an embarassment), then Battlecruisers, and I'll finally be on to Level 3 missions. I'll have to get out of low sec to run those, can't afford to lose my level 3 mission running ship initially, but I'll be back soon enough, and I'll have my jump cloned punisher plexing jaunts to keep the excitement up.

No comments:

Post a Comment