Monday, February 8, 2010

Got a better handle on the way this will eventually work...

Ok, so my dream is to make money doing level 4 missions for agents within the security of the Empire, then lose money doing battle with the Minmatar in the 24th Imperial Crusade. Good so far.

There are some snags though. When I die, I'll lose my implants, which I've recently seen are essential to good skill learning. Simply not dying isn't practical. My teachers have always stressed the doctrine of mediocrity. Those who do something more are better at it. Thus, I'll initially be up against far more practiced foes. I'm going to lose ships, pods and clones.

Jump Clones enter the picture. By getting approval from the Amarr Navy I can use Jump Clones to do battle, without risking my carcass or implants. I'm currently rated a 7 out of 10 by the Navy, and they give out Jump Clones to those with an 8 out of ten ranking. I just need to do a few more missions and I'll be set!

On that subject, I got all of my learning skills to level 5, except for Empathy which is a 4, and I'm taking a break. I'm currently finishing up the level 4 set of Amarr Cruisers, with designs on Medium Energy Turrets immediately after that. I'd love to upgun the Maller II with some nice Tech 2 lasers, and increasing the resistances of the armor is no small thing either.

No comments:

Post a Comment